Sunday, July 12

My Amazing Visit With A Psychic Medium


Hi all,
I wanted to share with you the fantastic session I had with Marilyn Papa, who is a very gifted Psychic Medium. I can't say enough about how great her energy is, and what an emotional and eye opening reading I had. First of all, when I fist walked into the room, I was struck by how peaceful and loving the energy was, and how comfortable I immediately felt. I was blessed to not only have received messages from people that I have always loved and who have passed, but I left knowing that they were always with me and I am never alone. How beautiful is that? Honestly, if that knowledge was all that I received from this experience, it would have been more than enough, but I can happily report that it was so much more than that.
Marilyn could see me very clearly and was able to get to the heart of many of the issues that have been holding me back. In addition, she was also able to keenly hone in on what my life has been like, and some of the stuggles that I have gone through-it was quite touching. I was asked to bring a list of questions, and by the end of the sitting, they had all been answered in one way or another. Big stuff like my health, my move to Santa Barbara, and the topic of romance and marriage. I was really moved by the reading, and at one point the heat in the room became quite strong- that's how powerful the energy was in there! Anyway, I left there feeling touched, motivated, hopeful, grateful, and with an undeniable feeling that I had just had a life experience that I was not going to forget any time soon. In fact, I think it will stay with me for the rest of my life.
I have included a link to Marilyn's website below- she is in the LA area, so if you live here or are visiting, you can have a session with her in person. If you are out of the area, she does great phone sessions as well. I am not one of those who just believes that all mediums are for real, or even talented, but I truly think that she is one of the very gifted ones. I really can't recommend her highly enough. Feel free to contact me as well if you have any questions, and promise me that you will let me know about your visit once you see her for the first time. You won't be sorry!

http://www.moonridgespirit.com/index.htm

2 comments:

  1. Great story about your experience. I too believe in Psychics. I have seen 2 and they each told me things that only I would know about. I give you alot of credit for trying different things to make your life better.
    The only thing Im puzzled about is moving to Santa Barbara.
    Love ya
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great...when dealing with any issue it is the psychological factor that matters more than anything so strengthening that will really help.

    ReplyDelete