Saturday, July 5

Introduction

I had been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about three years ago and I am thankfully on the tail end of my issues with this condition. It has been quite an uphill battle at times, and I decided to share my story of not only how I got sick, but what I am doing now to get well. I have found that not only did I have to find the right doctors to treat me, but I have had to deal with the emotional aspects of the illness as well. Not just what caused me to become sick, but what has been keeping me that way for so long. My intention is to share my experience with others who are going through similar problems. I also want to reveal what has worked for me and what has not worked for me- I know that personally I have benefited from others experiences not only with Fibro, but with many other chronic and serious illness. In the coming weeks I will update my blog, and I look forward to receiving questions or feedback for whatever I chose to write on any given day. I can't wait to share my story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment